The impressive on-site sports fields provide a magnificent environment for students to develop their sporting abilities.
- 4 rugby pitches (Michaelmas term)
- 3 football pitches (Lent term)
- 2 cricket squares (1 Junior, 1 Senior)
- 200m athletics track (Summer term)
- Rounders pitches (Summer term)
- Indoor sports hall facility incorporating 2 cricket nets, netball court, 4 badminton courts, volleyball court, 5-a-side football, basketball court
- Outside netball court
To facilitate an array of activities we use a number of off site facilities:
- Welsh Institute of Sport (Hockey)
- Cardiff Bay Water Activity Centre (Rowing)
- Cardiff International White Water Centre (Kayaking)
- Cardiff Metropolitan (Strength and Conditioning)
- Cardiff Squash Club
- Boulders Climbing Centre
The delivery of sports coaching to the pupils is one of the areas with which the school is most proud. The staffing of games activities is exceptionally generous so the individual needs of each pupil can be addressed. Making use of the experience of its own staff as well as specialist sports coaches (including coaches from Cardiff Met's highly respected School of Sport) ensures that every child realises and fulfils their potential.