What are cookies?
Some of the things cookies on this website help us to understand include:
- How often you visit our site and how your arrived at our website
- How to make sure our website works as you would expect
- How to remember your settings during and between visits
- How to improve the speed/security of the site
- How to improve the site by ensuring content is of interest to you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to any third party.
The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If the settings on your browser are set up to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you have consented to accept them.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, please remember that by not accepting cookies, some web pages may not display properly.